Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friendship

"Making millions of friends is not a miracle
Miracle is to make such a friend who will stand by you
When millions stand against you"

A message from Rupan sent on the 28th of January 2009. It was one of those messages that I did not delete from my Inbox.

It probably must have come as a cheesy forward to her in the morning and she quickly shared it with me. But the thing is that in all the years that we have known each other (and we have packed in quite some), she has lived by this diktat. It is something that she actually stood by when it came to me.

So in my list of "been there done that" I think I can add "created miracle". All thanks to a certain Ms. Rupan Bedi......

And the next day the woman sends me the following message -

"Dear GOD,

Touch the people I care for.

Keep them safe and happy.

Give them love and good health

Bless them

Especially

the ONE reading this message."

The person sending it meant every word and that to me is the biggest blessing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

been wanting to read & share all u write on your blog...& today i am glad i finally did :)

just want u know that i am very proud to have u in my life...

always keep the faith...

Muthu said...

Oh Wow!! Just saw this Rupan......love you and thank you so much. Means a lot to me