Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hearts & Knives


Knifing my heart,
You have fine tuned it
Into a perfect art.

Is it as easy as it seems?
You know I have nothing,
If I don't have you....
What made me give you
The Power,
To break down my walls
I will never know



You are the only one,
I ever really made
The connection with.
It's a love,
That's been through lifetimes
And will be into eternity!
But why is it that
Only I feel so?



How much longer,
Will I have to wait
For you to come by
And mend the wounds, caused
By your knife?!

[Image Courtesy: Google
Website: bibleprophecyupdate.com
& Road to Eternity from kevinalfredstrom.com]

2 comments:

Paresh Palicha said...

Wow! Your words feel as if they are chiseled with the core of your heart. Please craft more gems like this.:-)

Muthu said...

My turn to say "Wow"....coming from you it means a lot Paresh. Thank you so much. Will try to do your bidding...