Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Love

I think I truly came alive,
The day you arrived on earth.
We have known each other,
Through lifetimes,
And have been close.
It will be so, through eternity
For you,
Are my life’s breath!
Different lives, different stories,
Different ways and means,
To find each other.
Scripts that contain a myriad hues
And so full of mystery today,
Only to unravel as the days pass.
And each of us doing
Our little dance
On the stage,we call -
The Universe.
I may forget my lines,
Miss my cues,
Yet,
All I know is that I come alive
And make contact,
With the very core of my being -
When you are around.
Love you.

8 comments:

Paresh Palicha said...

Loved it... Happy to see you writing again. :)

Muthu said...

Thank you so much Paresh....means a lot to me. Actually it still needs to be edited a bit. I think I clicked the "Publish" button in my hurry as we had guests over. Will do the editing and put it out again. Feels good to know you watch out for my blog. Thanks dear....

Sheela said...

Muthu - that is awesome. Why not a Muthu's " Book of poems"?

Muthu said...

Awwww.......you are a truly biased friend Sheela. Thank you for the faith in me.......love and hugs

soulsearchingdays said...

Loved it, the connect, the feel, every thing...

take care
Rekha

Mallika said...

Loved it Boudi...you truly have a way with your words! Mallika

Muthu said...

Thank you Rekha.....sorry for the delayed response

Muthu said...

Mallika.....you are such a dear. Thank you darling. The feedback eggs me on....hope to write again soon