Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Balloons

This is again a cute forward but did not threaten me with "dire consequences"

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't

Believe everything happens for a reason..

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.


Friends are like balloons; once you let them go,

you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to

my heart so I never lose you. Send this to all your

friends including me and see how many you get

back. Send this balloon to everybody you like. You

may also return it to me. Send a lot of little balloons to

your friends!!!

3 comments:

anugem said...

Hey muthu, this is lovely!! am gonna put it up on my soft board! BTW, did the coffe date take place?

Muthu said...

Thanks Anubha.......no yaar no date at all......Waiting for the gentleman to make appearance on Indian radar yaar

Unknown said...

Hi Muthu,

Nice catching with you today on Gmail chat. Looking forward to meet you when you are in Mumbai.

Keep on writing these interesting blogs. Your writing is interesting and simple. I love the way you write.

Loads of love,

Prabhjot.