Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

It is close to midnight as I sit on my bed comfy in my navy blue, reindeer print PJs and write this. No big bash this year.....just watching TV at home and sending out New Year wishes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD!!! Hope 2009 is filled with peace and joy and beautiful moments for all of us.

Looking back I think I managed to keep to most of the resolutions I made last year; of course the most important one was shedding weight. Last time I checked I had lost seven kilos in a month. Felt really good but I had to go and stuff my face with all that yummy plum cake we had at home.

Have to make that extra effort to get in shape; promised Tulsi I would get into shape for her big day and I realize to my horror that I have only three and a half months left. Quickly put down that slice I was going to sink my teeth into!!

The minutes tick by and it is the last half hour of 2008; time for my resolution for the New Year. Stick to the same old ones with losing weight topping the list. Old wine, new bottle story? But hey hang on, this time the resolution comes with a twist. I am going to aim for the 2010 Kingfisher Calendar.

I aspire for a shoot at the Bondi Beach, Australia. Atul Kasbekar, watch this space. Same time next year you will want to get in touch with me!!!!

Hahahhhahahaaaa.......have a good laugh people! Continue the laughter into the New Year.

Loads of love and God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely piece...i was also home this year end, but had already gone to bed and kept being woken up by new year smses...

Anonymous said...

hey! thats a good one! don worry gal! we gonna do it! i'll make sure u do! :D
ashwini

Muthu said...

And I believe you girl.....I can see you cracking the whip already