Friday, January 30, 2009

Promises to myself

I had promised myself that I would write regularly in my blog....but I find that the promises I break are the ones I make to myself. I am ever willing to let myself down at the drop of a hat so should I crib when others do? What is so tough about writing that I cannot update this little space that I have created for myself. Suchi was cribbing the other day about my disappearance from the blogger world.

I have some stuff that I had written down some time ago but have not yet found time to punch it in. Also have some lovely forwards waiting in my Inbox but then again have deadlines hanging over my head and let the writing get least priority.

Anyway, here I am trying to keep awake in office and dealing with the hurting eye. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I am writing. Keeps me from growling and being nasty to everyone.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the office at 2:15 am with a hurting eye? Good lord, woman, go home!

We need you to stay healthy!

Paresh Palicha said...

Go for It Madam! Vijay Mallya will thanks his stars to have on his calender :-)